Thursday, May 1, 2008

Poga Moonga Juice and Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Acid Indigestion/Colitis/Candida benefit from Aloe Vera Juice

Poga Moonga Juice and Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Acid Indigestion/Colitis/Candida benefit from Aloe Vera Juice

Digestive system disorders such as Acid Indigestion, Candida, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Colitis all benefit from Aloe Vera juice.
It reduces the over growth of yeast, in the stomach, which destroys friendly bacteria. It removes harmful bacteria from the walls of the digestive system and acts as an alkalizing agent.


"Medicine Plant”

Scientists have identified almost 100 active ingredients within the Aloe Vera plant. Seventy five of theses ingredients are found to be active healing compounds. It is the combined action of the chemical compounds that makes the plant such an effective healer. This explains the significant benefits of juice extracted from aloe gel. Aloe Gel provides all the active ingredients found in the leaf of the plant. The benefits are provided because of the way all these compounds work together.

Aloe Vera Gel contains polysaccharides, which are a class of long-chain sugars. These polysaccharides are normally found in all cells but after age 10, your body stops making MPS which you then, must obtain from outside sources. Aloe Vera is an extremely rich source of polysaccharides.

Polysaccharides help boost the immune system, line the colon and lubricate joints. Aloe Vera is a great source of acemannan, a polysaccharide, which stops viruses multiplying by stimulating the body’s macrophages to produce interleukin and interferon and interleukin.. Macrophages are the deep cleansers of the immune system that can destroy small particles such as tumors and toxic chemicals.

The anaesthetizing and anti-inflammatory effects of Aloe Vera come from compounds called anthraquinones. These are the same properties that make it also useful for topical treatments to sunburn, stings, sprains and alleviate swellings.

Aloe Vera Gel detoxifies and cleanses the digestive system, which has positive influences on other bodily organs and systems. It lowers stomach acidity, which reverses the effects of heartburn and indigestion. Aloe Vera can treat opposite conditions by either raising or lowering levels of hydrochloric acid as required. Low hydrochloric acid levels are common and contribute to allergies.

Aloe Vera
Gel coats the stomach lining, which helps relieve stomach ulcers. It also helps keeps your digestive system balanced by removing harmful bacteria by penetrating the walls of the digestive system. It keeps yeast overgrowth under control, which kills friendly bacteria and it acts as an alkalizing agent,

Because it restores the balance to the digestive system, it is easier for the body to absorb nutrients. Being able to absorb nutrients more efficiently, makes you healthier, which in turn will also help fight many other disorders not connected to the digestive system. It will also raise energy levels and promotes a sense of well-being.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad made me take it!
by Alyssa Burke


About 3 months ago, I called my father to see how he was doing. During our conversation I told him about the stomach problems I had been having and that I was feeling run down and tired all the time. He told me he was sending me a case of something he had been taking for about 6 months and it helped his stomach problems and made him feel more energized. He told me to take 2 oz every morning and he’ll be calling me every week to see how I’m feeling. So I got the case 4 days late and figured why not try it, what could it hurt? To my amazement, the second week he called me and I couldn’t wait to tell him my stomach problems were gone, I was sleeping sounder and waking up refreshed and had a lot of energy all day and of course my husband now takes it too. Now my dad sends me a case every 3 weeks and we always make sure we take it every morning. At first, I thought it taste, like a strong vegetable juice but now the taste doesn’t bother me at all. We are both surprised at how much better we both feel. I was skeptical at first but once you take it for a couple weeks, you’ll be glad you did.

Anonymous said...

Helped My IBS
by Fran Jenkins


For 4 years I have been suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Nothing the doctors gave me really relieved the pain and nausea. Then I visited my nephew and he had me try Poga Moonga juice. Amazingly after only 3 days I could eat normal food and even drink coffee without discomfort. I now have been taking it for 3 months and am still benefiting from it. I just have a 1 ½ oz. shot every morning before I have breakfast. The aloe vear and moringa have given me relief, I thought I would never have. It is easy to take and doesn’t taste bad, sort of like vegetable juice. I buy 2 bottles every month from my nephew, which makes sure I don’t run out between orders. If you have any digestive problems I would recommend you try it. If it is so effective on a serious problem such as IBS I’m sure it will be great for other stomach problems.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable
by Doris Burke


I am a 70-year old woman with arthritis. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with chicken pox. I was always healthy but the doctor told me my immune system was low and I had the chicken pox in my body already. They just never came out because my immune system was strong. Now along with the pain and lack of motion of arthritis I had more sharp pain in my arm and always felt tired. The doctor said it could take up to a year for the pain and tired feeling to go away. My son made me try Poga Moonga when I came to visit him. He told me the aloe would help build and keep my immune system strong and the Moringa would help the pain and tired feeling. Amazingly, only 3 weeks later I wasn’t tired all the time, the sharp pain in my arm is much less and I have more painless movement with my arthritis. I take my 2 oz. every morning. It taste like a vegetable juice, not bad. My son makes sure I always have an extra

Anonymous said...

great product
by Evelyn Diaz


I have been taking it for about 2 months after my boyfriend told me I should try it. I am amazed at just how much healthier I feel. It's helped my cholesterol, acid reflux (all gone), it's even helped my asthma( I haven't used my allergy pills in about 3 weeks). Not to mention I sleep better and have energy like I did 10 years ago. I would highly recommend trying it and will be buying it regularly. It taste a little like prune juice and vegetable drink but you can mix it with any fruit juice if you don't like the taste.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a real health supplement!
by Edward Burke


I am a 52-year-old construction worker. Two years ago, I fell off a roof about 15 feet high. I pulled the ball out of my hip socket, cut the ball right in half and fractured 4 vertebras in my lower back. Needless to say I was laid up for 6 months waiting for the bone to heal. When I returned to work, I felt sluggish and run down. I couldn’t seem to handle the heat and humidity like I did before the accident. I felt like I would pass out so by 10:30 in the morning I was sitting in my truck with the AC blowing on me. I was overdosing on caffeine and energy drinks, which I was taking just to have energy. I wasn’t sleeping well; I was always tired and irritable. I starting trying some natural products to help me. None of them really helped because I was still taking energy drinks until I found poga moonga juice. It changed my health in 2 weeks. I was sleeping better, had natural sustained energy all day and felt better than I had in years. Now, after 7 months, I always make sure I have it on hand. It was the first natural supplement I tried that actually improved my health unlike all the other fruity exotic juices I tried. It taste like V8 juice and I only need to take 2 ounces every morning. I love everything about this product and recommend it to every one I know.

Anonymous said...

by Jason Burke


After visiting my dad for a week’s vacation and we talked about my health problems, he talked me into trying this new natural stuff he was taking. I told him my cholesterol and blood pressure were pretty high and I was taking an expensive prescription for my stomach problems. My doctor prescribed pills that cost $6.00 each for my stomach, they helped but I still had problems. To my amazement, only 4 days later I stopped taking the prescription because the pain and nausea I had been living with was gone. Then 6 weeks later when I was at the doctor for my high blood pressure and cholesterol check up, he told me my cholesterol was much better and lowered my high blood pressure medication. He asked what I was doing different diet, exercise, that might be affecting my blood pressure and cholesterol, so I told him. He was very interested in checking this product out. Now, I was sleep better and seemed to have more energy. It taste pretty good for being a health drink but I never had results like this before when I tried other health drinks. I was surprised to find out some of the benefits I was experiencing were in the research I did about the product. I have been taking it for about 3 months and make sure I always have enough on hand I recommend trying it; you’ll be amazed too!